Last updated: January, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
- Account means a unique account to access our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Dataverse GmbH, Josephsplatz 8, 90403 Nürnberg.
- Country refers to: Bayern, Germany.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means persons who process the data on behalf of the Company as Our sub-processors.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Qubinets, accessible from http://www.qubinets.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service.
Processing Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
To use our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You or to create the Account. We recommend you entering your business rather than your private information. In case you are providing information on behalf of your organization and adding individuals who will have access to the Account, make sure these individuals are informed that their Personal Data will be used for this purpose. Typically we ask for the following:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company you are associated with (employee, responsible individual or similar)
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
In addition to that, we also collect Your Usage Data (see below) which, in case we can identify You, is also treated as Your Personal Data.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide our Service: to provide and maintain our Service including to monitor the usage of our Service. In such case we rely on our legitimate interests as a provider of Service and in case you are registered user (holder of the Account), on our subscription or similar agreement.
- To manage Account: to manage Account including registered / authorized users and different access rights. In such case we rely on our legitimate interests as a provider of Service and in case you are registered user (holder of the Account), on our subscription or similar agreement.
- For the performance of a contract: to prepare and execute any agreement governing the use of the Service or other items or services you may have ordered from Us. In such case we rely on our subscription or similar agreement.
- To contact You: To contact You if you left Us a message or request or in case there is something important to share about the Service. In such case we rely on our legitimate interests as a provider of Service or depending on a case, on our statutory duty to reply to Your requests.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes when we have legitimate interests.
We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with our Service Providers who assist Us when providing the Service – this depends on the actual Service and model you finally selected. These may include cloud computing, hosting, security, e-mail communications services and similar. We may also share Your Personal Data with our Service Providers who support Us in our daily business such as auditors. Finally, we may share Your Personal Data with public authorities when this is necessary to comply with our statutory duty.
Your Personal Data may be available to other users: In case of company Accounts, Your Personal Data may be available to the holder of the Account and other users having admin rights. This is not within our control and in case of any questions, You should contact directly holder of the Account.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Access to Your Personal Data
You may contact Us to request access to Your Personal Data. You may access some of Your Personal Data at any time by signing into Your Account.
Delete or Amend Your Personal Data
You may have the right to request that We delete or amend Your Personal Data. Note that We cannot delete Your Personal Data while you are holder of the Account (and are using the Service). You may amend some of Your Personal Data at any time by signing into Your Account, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information.
Receive Your Personal Data
You may contact Us to request transfer of Your Personal Data. Note that this is of no effect to any data available via the Service not classified as Personal Data.
Restriction of processing of Your Personal Data
You may have the right to request us to stop processing Your Personal Data. In such case we will only continue processing Your Personal Data to the extent necessary to keep your Personal Data safely stored but also to answer to your request or to defend ourselves in any process before a court or public authority.
Object to profiling
Service does not include any profiling or other automated decision making based on Your Personal Data.
As far as Personal Data is concerned, the competent supervisory authority for our Company is Bayerischer Landesbeauftragter für den Datenschutz, Postfach 22 12 19, 80502 Munich, Germany, www.datenschutz-bayern.de.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://qubinets.com/access/